|Our Education||B.S. in Aerospace Engineering||M.Ed in School Counseling|
|Our Professions||Military pilot||In-home preschool teacher|
|Our Racial Background||Asian/Caucasian||Caucasian|
|Some of Anthony & Sara's Favorites
|Thing About Japan||The food!||How safe it is|
|Food||Ramen and peanut butter (not together!)||Boxed mac & cheese|
|Disney Movie ||Coco||The Emperor’s New Groove|
|Thing About Having a Sibling||Having someone that shares your unique history||The unbreakable bond and all the inside jokes!|
|I would love to teach your child||How to build a campfire||To have a strong faith in God|
|More About Our Family
|Adoption in Our Family|
Adoption is a huge part of our story! We believe our son’s adoption is a special and important part of his journey, and when he turned one, we created a book for him that tells the story of how we became a family. He often asks to look at the photos in the book and listen to us read his adoption story, and we look forward to creating a special book for your son or daughter as well. Anthony was also adopted himself which has been super helpful to us as we raise our son. We love that we can offer your child a family where they’ll have adoption in common with both a sibling and a parent!
|A Few of Our Family Traditions|
• Themed birthday parties and cake with Sara’s homemade vanilla frosting
• Making red berry lemonade for Juneteenth
• Coordinated family Halloween costumes
• Kicking off the Christmas season by watching the Jim Carrey “Grinch” movie as a family and giving our son his annual “December Box” with a new ornament, Christmas book, festive PJ’s, and a holiday snack
Our Christian faith is the center of our family. We believe God wants us to value, care about, and treat everyone with dignity regardless of their background and beliefs. Our faith inspires us to be a picture of His joy, peace, and compassion. We’re part of an awesome bilingual church here in Japan!
|Everyday Life in Our Family|
• Daily visits to the park with our son to meet up with friends, enjoy the playground, dig in the dirt pit, ride bikes, or run around
• Dinner as a family each night
• Evenings at home full of imaginative play, backyard fires, neighborhood walks, stories, movie nights, and planning our next adventure
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...
|Age of Child|
Newborn to 2 years old
We are open to siblings with the oldest up to 2 years old.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our family. We will provide your child with kindness and comfort through life, and they will always know that they are deeply loved. They’ll grow up in a safe, secure, and God-centered home where they understand that it’s okay to make mistakes and where their passions are celebrated and nurtured. We will cuddle them, play with them, laugh with them, and read to them every day. Your child will grow up hearing his or her adoption story and with a dad and big brother who were also adopted. We look forward to getting to know you and sharing your child's milestones with you through the years!