|Our Education||Bachelor's Degree||Bachelor's Degree|
|Our Professions||Farmer/Firefighter||Registered Nurse|
|Our Racial Background||Caucasian||Caucasian|
|Some of Ian & Sara's Favorites
|Places we've traveled||Iceland||Kenya|
|Camping Spots||Boundary Waters||Sawbill Campground|
|Farm Activities ||Working with my dad||Combine rides with the family|
|Activities with our girls||S'mores over the bonfire at the family cabin||Baking banana bread |
|Family Traditions||Family golf tournament at the family reunion ||Annual family trips to a new national park|
|Worship song||Rest On Us by Maverick City Music||Battle Belongs by Phil Wickham|
|More About Our Family
|3 Fun Facts|
1. Sara has a twin brother and we were/still are close friends. I look forward to having all our children close in age and being able to disciple that sibling bond!
2. We went on a mission trip to Kenya where we helped educate children.
3. Ian has over 50 first cousins!
|3 Cornerstones of Our Faith|
1. In our household, we believe we serve God by serving others.
2. We attend a Christian church where Ian is part of a men's group and Sara teaches Sunday school. Sara is excited to teach all of our children in her Sunday school class. We take part in multiple Bible studies each year.
3. We feel truly blessed to have found a faith community that keeps us surrounded by individuals who share our passion for the Lord. We will be sending all of our children to a private Christian school. We love to listen to worship music and make prayer time a part of our daily routine!
|3 Things on Our Bucket List|
1. Live in the country on the farm
2. Travel to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada with our children
3. Visit all 58 National Parks as a family
|3 Things We Are Excited to Share with Our Future Child|
1. Our love of board games -- specifically cribbage!
2. Annual duck races at the family reunion
3. Teaching them our, "Thank you God" dinner prayer
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...
|Age of Child|
Newborn to 2 years old.
We would happily welcome twins. Sara is a twin herself!
We are open to either gender.
We are open to a sibling group of 2 with the oldest up to 2 years old.
We would love to adopt a boy or girl of any race or age 0-2 years. We are open to sibling groups of two. We are blessed to have Sara home part time with the kids and hopefully full time someday. We look forward to getting to know you throughout this journey!