We are best friends and a great team, especially when it comes to parenting. We met through mutual friends 14 years ago and have been married over 7 years. We always dreamed we’d have a big family. We’ve been through multiple miscarriages, and though we were blessed with our amazing son, Grant, we are not able to have any more babies biologically. We feel like God has led us to adoption and we’re excited to expand our family this way!
Together we enjoy:
• Day-trips to the zoo, park, beach, street fairs, amusement parks, water parks, sporting events, the aquarium, or the boardwalk (to name a few!)
• Trying different restaurants and ice cream places
• Backyard barbecues and pool parties
• Kitchen dance-offs and playing games
• Homemade pizza Fridays and watching movies
As Catholic Christian parents, we will share our values for faith and family, raising our children to make time for relationships with God and loved ones. Our faith is very important to us.